Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Collection from Longbridge

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New user here. Very excited to be collecting my RWD in Ultra Red with white interior next Friday. I expected pickup to be from the NEC but I’m off to Longbridge to collect. Anybody with any recent experience who can let me know what to expect?

Thanks all.

New user here. Very excited to be collecting my RWD in Ultra Red with white interior next Friday. I expected pickup to be from the NEC but I’m off to Longbridge to collect. Anybody with any recent experience who can let me know what to expect?

Thanks all.
Very envious mate! I ordered mine on Feb 29th and have a delivery estimate of May31st-August 1st ☹️ Well fed up it's so far away! I have Longbridge as my collection location as well. I'm waiting for RWD, Ultra Red, Black Interior with the Alloys. Where are you based? I'm in Cannock area so it's about an hour away for me when I eventually go. Let me know how it all goes on Friday!

Very envious mate! I ordered mine on Feb 29th and have a delivery estimate of May31st-August 1st ☹️ Well fed up it's so far away! I have Longbridge as my collection location as well. I'm waiting for RWD, Ultra Red, Black Interior with the Alloys. Where are you based? I'm in Cannock area so it's about an hour away for me when I eventually go. Let me know how it all goes on Friday!
I’m in Coventry. So not a million miles from Longbridge but the NEC would have been a lot easier. Collection is now on Thursday so I’ll post some pics / info as long as it all goes well. Fingers crossed you won’t be waiting till August!

Picked up my Red MY 2024 from there today. It's at one end of an industrial estate but well signposted. Some nasty little sleeping policemen on the road on the estate. The collection Ppocess went off without a hitch. Plenty of parking when you get there (my wife gave me a lift). Entered the building then taken through into large room with glass wall looking out into an aircraft hanger size space full of cars in individual numbered/lettered spaces. Licence checked, asked if I had car insurance but did not ask to see it then given coordinates (letter and number) where our new car was sitting. Checked it over (no issues) and returned to complete last steps in tesla app to take ownership. Given the key cards, went to car and used tesla app to set up phone key. Then into car and drove out. Simple, efficient and the guys were very friendly. Drive home (about 20 miles) was a lot of fun and looking forward to getting to know the car.

Picked up my Red MY 2024 from there today. It's at one end of an industrial estate but well signposted. Some nasty little sleeping policemen on the road on the estate. The collection Ppocess went off without a hitch. Plenty of parking when you get there (my wife gave me a lift). Entered the building then taken through into large room with glass wall looking out into an aircraft hanger size space full of cars in individual numbered/lettered spaces. Licence checked, asked if I had car insurance but did not ask to see it then given coordinates (letter and number) where our new car was sitting. Checked it over (no issues) and returned to complete last steps in tesla app to take ownership. Given the key cards, went to car and used tesla app to set up phone key. Then into car and drove out. Simple, efficient and the guys were very friendly. Drive home (about 20 miles) was a lot of fun and looking forward to getting to know the car.
Thats great to hear you had a good experience there :) How much charge had they left you in the car?

Here’s mine from collection. Was plugged in when I arrived so 100 percent charge. I also go the 100 free supercharger miles which was a nice surprise. Collection was good. Car a bit mucky in places but I had a cloth and some quick detailer to help check it over. All good though and a fantastic car. So pleased I went with it after a lot of indecision.

Also glad I went with red. It was literally a sea of white, with a bit of black, and the odd red or blue one. I don’t think I saw a single grey car. In hindsight I wish I’d gone for a walk around but I was a bit awestruck!

IMG_0813.jpeg

Here’s mine from collection. Was plugged in when I arrived so 100 percent charge. I also go the 100 free supercharger miles which was a nice surprise. Collection was good. Car a bit mucky in places but I had a cloth and some quick detailer to help check it over. All good though and a fantastic car. So pleased I went with it after a lot of indecision.

Also glad I went with red. It was literally a sea of white, with a bit of black, and the odd red or blue one. I don’t think I saw a single grey car. In hindsight I wish I’d gone for a walk around but I was a bit awestruck!

View attachment 1028079
I’m due to picky up a MY LR in blue with Gemini wheels from there next week 🤔

I picked up my M3 from Brent Cross a few weeks back…surprised by the lack of “handover” by the staff. They literally do not leave their desk, you go to the car and inspect on your own then come back to confirm if ok. Then they give you the key and that’s it. With mine their approach was so minimal that they forgot to ask me to sign the handover document which meant my car app kept disconnecting the next few days until the reason why was identified. Luckily for me I was able to grab someone else before driving off who was able to give me a quick rundown of the basics and set a few things up for me.

Good luck collecting yours!!