Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Positive Delivery Experience, but not issue free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It may vary from delivery center to delivery center, but at mine the staff was very accommodating about paying after I inspected the vehicle. They even assigned it a permanent tag and did the delivery prep no pressure.

If there wasn't an issue it wouldn't be a Tesla right LOL There are two paint chips each the size of a ball point pen tip on the edge of the rear passenger door. Although they tuck in when the door is closed, the infamous wide tesla panel gaps are big enough you can't miss the two chip's bright white color against the deep red paint. The delivery agent was very helpful right from the start. He warned me upfront they were having issue getting Ultra Red and Stealth Grey paint and didn't know if they could touch it up today, but he happily took it back to the service center to try. Half hour later he pulls up to the front and said let's make you an appointment to come back and get it fixed right, we put what we had to reduce visibility. They used the old red which did reduce the visibility, but if you know its there or looking over the door for quality issues you can spot it since the color doesn't match. Not sure when they will get more Ultra Red, but I have an appointment for next Friday.

Overall I give the delivery center staff 5-stars.