Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Communication issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I've been noticing that my energy graph and car trip planner wasn't working properly. For example, 2 hrs on the hwy at 120kph and the graph was all green, I was definitely consuming more than the graph. Msg tesla, and this is the answer I got. I havent received update for over a month and apparently cause by communication issue. 2019 LR Did anyone else had this problem before? Expensive fix? SC is 5 hrs away. Kind of inconvenient. Thanks
FB_IMG_1695236824329.jpg

I have a 2019 LR and haven't had this problem. That said, try to go into service mode and check your comms page. I don't remember off the top of my head where it is on the service menu, but it will show the status of your wifi/3G/LTE receivers. It might show which one is bad (if that's the cause). It won't fix the problem but it might show you where the problem is.

I have a 2019 LR and haven't had this problem. That said, try to go into service mode and check your comms page. I don't remember off the top of my head where it is on the service menu, but it will show the status of your wifi/3G/LTE receivers. It might show which one is bad (if that's the cause). It won't fix the problem but it might show you where the problem is.
Ok. I check on the service mode, and everything shows green, or ok. I guess I will have to book an appointment and get it check.