Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Confirmed Supercharger locations in Florida

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any word on the one at the Indian reservation half way into Alligator Alley?
Did anyone hear about the new location in Orlando?
B3A382A3-1517-4057-B194-EE0978BA49E0.jpeg

There is a new Supercharger supposedly under construction at the I-95 / County Road 210 interchange in St. Johns County b/w Jacksonville and St. Augustine. It's located at the Winn Dixie shopping plaza about 1 mile from the interstate.

New Supercharger open in WPB at the Blue Heron Wawa location.

This must be new as it just appeared in the Telsa app and although the Dyer location is still active, it doesn't appear in neither the Tesla app or on the cars Supercharger nav map.

8 chargers behind the building....

• Informative
Reactions: MarcoRP
The new question is....

Where are the hidden (unlisted) SC locations?

Seems that there are locations out there that are haven't been listed yet (and are open) and some locations that have been removed from the map (but are still operational).

The location in West Palm Beach (Dyer Blvd) is no longer listed, yet they have SC's operational.

I have been hearing allot of new locations (outside the state) that have been opened but don't appear on any of the maps or app.

Local to 30a area here. I would near fill up at the Defuniak Springs, FL supercharger. It's only 30 miles from 30a. Then opportunity charge
at Seaside (free, open to public).
25 Central Square, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459. It's near a silver airstream trailer on the South West side of the grass amphitheater, town center. Lots of shops and restaurants nearby. Great Southern cafe is excellent.
There are 2 Tesla Destination Charger and a J1772. As of a few weeks ago the Tesla plug nearest the gulf was broke. The slots are in town center so frequently iced, so charge when you can, not when desperate. Good luck

Local to 30a area here. I would near fill up at the Defuniak Springs, FL supercharger. It's only 30 miles from 30a. Then opportunity charge
at Seaside (free, open to public).
25 Central Square, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459. It's near a silver airstream trailer on the South West side of the grass amphitheater, town center. Lots of shops and restaurants nearby. Great Southern cafe is excellent.
There are 2 Tesla Destination Charger and a J1772. As of a few weeks ago the Tesla plug nearest the gulf was broke. The slots are in town center so frequently iced, so charge when you can, not when desperate. Good luck
Thanks so Much!

Thanks so Much!
Unfortunately although there are 3 Chargers in the Seaside central square, none actually work. Called Tesla and they seemed intent on contacting the property owners to get them fixed.
Meanwhile practicing abstinence with only bicycles and an electric golf cart for transportation until we head back through DeFuniak Springs .

Moderator note: As a reminder, as stated in the first posting, this thread is for confirmed Florida Supercharger information, i.e., photos of Superchargers under construction, copies of permits, media reports from authoritative sources, etc.

To speculate or ask questions about "coming soon" Supercharger locations or to express your opinion on new Supercharger locations, please use the following thread. Anyone wondering about the 27 new superchargers in Florida?

If you have a construction photo that doesn't definitely show Tesla Supercharger equipment, don't post it here, post it in the Anyone wondering... thread.

Thanks.

Larry

Last edited:
Reactions: XLR82XS