Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Console organizer?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
defnitely needs this for myself. especially for sunglasses, as im getting them scratched by putting them down below since i have a usb hub down there. any oem or factory looking solutions? want something clean

defnitely needs this for myself. especially for sunglasses, as im getting them scratched by putting them down below since i have a usb hub down there. any oem or factory looking solutions? want something clean

I bought one of the 3D printed ones on Etsy and bought a flocking kit from eBay, total cost for both was $20. I will flock it myself and see how it does.

I imagine eventually with the # of these cars being sold there will be multiple options. Even a cubby to fit down in the console nethers that organized it into pockets would be an improvement over the junk drawer they gave us from the factory.

I ordered a few items from TMC Chojn1 and just received them last week--3/4 sunglass tray (flocked), cup holder inserts, and a wastebasket. The wait was kind of long, a project his son and his friends are doing, but the product is nice and being black went well with the car. Here's the photo I posted on his thread and you can look back through the thread to see other items. My center console If you are interested and not in a big hurry, post to the thread what you are interested in and get on the waitlist.

I bought one of the 3D printed ones on Etsy and bought a flocking kit from eBay, total cost for both was $20. I will flock it myself and see how it does.

I imagine eventually with the # of these cars being sold there will be multiple options. Even a cubby to fit down in the console nethers that organized it into pockets would be an improvement over the junk drawer they gave us from the factory.

Let me know how the flocking looks.

There's this: Tesla Model 3 center console tray bin storage by jonco223

There are some threads on this and another forum but can't locate them right now. One of them has a guy selling them.

To follow-up on my own thread. I purchased the above storage tray on Etsy, was $12.99 shipped.

Purchased flocking kit from eBay for $12 shipped.

Total project cost $25.

I would definitely recommend flocking. Without it I could hear my keys and other items sliding around in the tray every time I went around a corner. Annoying.

IMG_3957.jpg

IMG_7971.jpg

Reactions: xilex
To follow-up on my own thread. I purchased the above storage tray on Etsy, was $12.99 shipped.

Purchased flocking kit from eBay for $12 shipped.

Total project cost $25.

I would definitely recommend flocking. Without it I could hear my keys and other items sliding around in the tray every time I went around a corner. Annoying.

Looks good, man. I'm afraid of the flocking material flaking off over time and getting into my lungs.