Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Constant beep from voice activated control

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is any one else having a problem or ever had a problem with the voice activated control constantly triggering itself without the button being pressed. I am currently experiencing it beeping every 2 seconds and waiting for a voice command. I can only interrup it by holding done some other button, but as soon as I release the beeping returns and the screen shows it waiting for a voice command. Of course this also muted any music or sat nav playing so it’s a nightmare.

I’ve reset the controls and no change..

Any one have any advice? Help!

Sounds like the button is broken. I don't think you can get that fixed without a SC or mobile service appointment. Did it just start out of the blue? Or was it after you used it and it hasn't shut up since? Can you stop it by prying the button up just a tad?

Sounds like the button is broken. I don't think you can get that fixed without a SC or mobile service appointment. Did it just start out of the blue? Or was it after you used it and it hasn't shut up since? Can you stop it by prying the button up just a tad?

Thanks for the input RF. The button is not stuck down in any way, and I've almost never used the voice function - so its probably a wiring issue. I was hoping it was down to a software glitch or something, but its most likely a mechanical fault. Off to the service centre I go,