Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Hawaii Tesla Owners

Contact information and introductions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Aloha Everyone,my name is MichaelJason Hefner. My Ohana resides within the villages of Kapolei since it's very first beginnings in 1991 and have been following Tesla for a very long time. As of July 20, 2015 we are proud owners of our first Tesla Model S P85D (special Mahalo's to Cheryl and her team for helping us with our transition.)

My wife and I finally decided to dive head first into the Electric scene and on July 20, 2015, we traded our BMW's for the Tesla Model S P85D. Loving the change and forever pondering just how long this one Tesla will last between the both of us.

Since the arrival of this beauty to our Ohana we have completed the following:

Tinted by Patrick and crew @ TINT-ZONE AUTO CENTER
Excellent work, highly recommended and yes get ceramic film

Installed Tesla HPWC *charger big Mahalo's to Ed for the quick turn around

Pending install NEMA 14-50 and Black out (Plastic Dip) of chrome, rims, Tbadge etc....

Attended the Cars and Coffee July 26, 2015 @ Kapolei Foodland and looking forward to the next event....

Like many others here, if your ever in the area and need an emergency charge don't hesitate to call 808-546-0275.

We had 6 cars at the Aina Haina cars n coffee in June and will be sponsoring one sometime this year..hopefully for National Drive EV week. Check the Oahu Meet Ups thread in the Hawaii forum for more details. The more the merrier!

Aloha everyone my name is Rueben Sabog Jr., 31 years of age, live in Kapolei, and work on Joint Base Pearl Harbor/Hickam as a Tactical Aircraft Mechanic for the Hawaii Air National Guard and Valet at The Trump International Waikiki Beachwalk Hotel. I currently drive a Lexus GS 300 and waiting for the arrival of my MS which should be here by the end of the month. My phone number 428-1030 and email: [email protected] I look forward to meeting everyone and talking Tesla.

Aloha everyone, my name is Tyrone Redding and I live in Ewa Beach. I'm currently in the Military, this past November I hit 25 years time in service. Presently, I drive a Ford Fusion Energy ( hybrid / electric) my lease will be up in a few months and I really wanted an all electric car, being the gadget person I am fell in love with the Tesla after I had my first test drive. I have not decicded once my Telsa arrives will I lease it or buy it, I will make a decision within the next few weeks. I look forward to getting to know the group and sharing ideas. My contact information : 772-0835, [email protected]