Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Contacting Moderators

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there anyway to look at which moderator makes actions and talk to them?

I just posted for a recommendation for an electrician and it has been merged onto page 3 of another thread. No one is going to read that, the only way you can find it is search it. It seems like this post has had the equivalent of being blackholed so making it completely useless to me or anyone else.

But I can't discuss that with the moderator that moved it because I can't see how to identify them?

Any thoughts on accountability or providing contact links?

(personal opinion, not speaking for TMC or anyone other than myself, although I am speaking for myself as a moderator of 2 TMC forums)

I dont know the specific thread you are talking about, but we normally move separate posts into a thread when its on the same topic. I do know that "recommendations for an electrician in XXX area" is a post that is frequently made by various people.

Unless the moderator contacts you about an issue, I dont believe there is a way to see which one specifically did X. For your specific question i would suggest taking a look through the thread the moderator moved your post into and see if it already contains answers to the question you were asking, or if it was on the topic you were asking. You will likely find it is one of those things.

You can also go and click the report button your your post to report it and ask why it was moved. In general, the moderator that took the action will be the one to respond to you through the system, and they will choose how to respond (either directly to the report which shows from a moderator, or separately in a PM if needed which would obviously be a PM). Thats up to the moderator and is normally dictated by the situation / issue being discussed.

• Helpful
Reactions: mblakele