Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

continuous beeping since V10 upgrade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a new Model 3, and received the V10 upgrade, since then the sensors that indicate road traffic and hazards have been beeping continuously, I called the service center for Tesla and they had no experience with it. Its very frustrating in traffic every time a car is about 1-2 feet away the beepers sound and stay on. I did soft reboot but it did not help, anty suggestions?

I have a new Model 3, and received the V10 upgrade, since then the sensors that indicate road traffic and hazards have been beeping continuously, I called the service center for Tesla and they had no experience with it. Its very frustrating in traffic every time a car is about 1-2 feet away the beepers sound and stay on. I did soft reboot but it did not help, anty suggestions?

Full reboot. Two buttons on steering wheel plus brake pedal. Also, check that the sensors and cameras are clean, wipe them with a rag.

• Helpful
Reactions: T-Mom
Also inspect the sensors to confirm they are flush, or they haven’t been hit by something. I’ve seen lots of times on other cars where they will get hit with a rock and will either cause false positives or will be tilted and will be reading the edge of the mounting hole as a positive

• Helpful
Reactions: camalaio and T-Mom
Check and see if this helps, if not then take it in.

F5FEDEB3-9275-4F4E-86EF-ACE63948F13E.jpeg