Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Costco Canada sale on 3d Maxpider

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
:) That is true... doesn't hurt to ask. I would say jump on this deal asap they will probably sell out fast.

If it's any help I'm thrilled with my 5-piece set (cabin, frunk, trunk) even as a a pre-order, full-price adopter. All said and done out the door I paid about $450 for the set and they are easily worth every penny.

They are 10/10 in every category except ease of cleaning. They seem to absorb dirt/footprints pretty easily and can be difficult to get them looking 'new' again. I mean yeah, they're floormats and are made to get dirty, but if you're the OCD type when it comes to cleaning it can be a little annoying.

One thing that works well for this is to spray/wipe a couple coats of matte finish protectant or detailing spray. That seems to hide the dirt residue well.

Thats what I thought - Costco sometimes has insane deals, so figured I'd ask :) . Wanted to get a set for my (not yet delivered) Model 3. So will be placing an order! Thanks for the tip.

No Matter how hard I tried to configure for the M3 - there were no options available. I ended up buying them off Amazon.com for 406..00 for all 5 pieces (ie. trunk/frunk included)