Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Accessories for MYLR7 - TuxMats, 3D MAXpider Third Row Seat Back Cover and Trunk Mat, & Rear Trunk Organizer Bins with Covers (Southeast Michigan)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have several accessories available that fit a 2022 Model Y Long Range 7-Seater and were used for less than 3 months available in Southeast Michigan. I'll update with photos in the coming days, but listing the links to the corresponding web pages for now. I can only confirm these fit in a 2022 MYLR 7-Seater that was built in Aug 2022, but each of the manufacturers claim these will fit 2021-2023 Model Y Long Range 7-Seaters.

• Tux Mats Floor Mats - comes with all 4 pieces (driver, passenger, 2nd row, and 3rd row), all clips and velcro, and in the original box. It was used for less than 3 months and 3,000 miles of driving, so while the 1st and 2nd-row mats have been cleaned and are in great shape, they're no longer new and show some signs of use. 3rd-row mats have never been stepped on.
  • 3D MAXpider KAGU All-Weather Third Row Seat Back Cover & Trunk Mat - this covers the back of the 3rd row and trunk space as a single mat that can go up and down. In great shape, original box, also used for 3 months and clean, but shows some minor signs of use since it's no longer brand new.
  • Rear Trunk Organizer Storage Bids For Sides - comes with 2 plastic bins that fit on the side of the trunk space and lid covers with felt to make the back flat. While they've been cleaned, the felt on the lids is not entirely secure on the sides as this is a manufacturer's defect. I didn't even use the lids when I had the bins in the vehicle.

All of this cost over $500, so $300 for the whole set. Local pickup is preferred, but I can provide dimensions and weight to determine shipping costs if needed.

I also have a few other accessories that I'll be listing separately since they're not specific to the 2022 MYLR7:

Last edited:
IMG_7178.jpeg
IMG_7177.jpeg
IMG_7176.jpeg

If these are still available, I'm interested to buy
  • Tux Mats Floor Mats - comes with all 4 pieces (driver, passenger, 2nd row, and 3rd row), all clips and velcro, and in the original box. It was used for less than 3 months and 3,000 miles of driving, so while the 1st and 2nd-row mats have been cleaned and are in great shape, they're no longer new and show some signs of use. 3rd-row mats have never been stepped on.
  • 3D MAXpider KAGU All-Weather Third Row Seat Back Cover & Trunk Mat - this covers the back of the 3rd row and trunk space as a single mat that can go up and down. In great shape, original box, also used for 3 months and clean, but shows some minor signs of use since it's no longer brand new.
  • Rear Trunk Organizer Storage Bids For Sides - comes with 2 plastic bins that fit on the side of the trunk space and lid covers with felt to make the back flat. While they've been cleaned, the felt on the lids is not entirely secure on the sides as this is a manufacturer's defect. I didn't even use the lids when I had the bins in the vehicle.

I think my account is too new to send a PM, but you could pm or email me [email protected]