Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Coverking Spacer Mesh Tesla Model Y Seat Cover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife and I find the MY seats too hot and sticky in humid weather, so I purchased a set of the Coverking Spacer Mesh seat covers. Install was okay, but their video does not help much. Too soon to tell if we like them. I do notice the cover does not stay in place against the outside of the seats as well as I would like. I may have to make some modifications. Seat heatings seems to penetrate the covers.
IMG_7541.jpg

Interesting type of covers, here is the web page: Spacer Mesh Tesla Model Y Seat Cover

To answer to your question, if this can help, I installed the Wet Okole seat covers
and there are several hooks under the bottom of the seat and also a large piece
that need to be inserted at the base of the back seat to keep the bottom cover
from moving when seating inside the car. Here are some general overview guides:

Last edited:
Reactions: Thp3
I'm contemplating buying spacer mesh cover for my seats as well, as I live in New Zealand and right now it's very hot here. The vegan leather seats in my Model 3 cause me to sweat excessively.

Does this mesh seat cover keep you cooler or drier than normal? Is it worth it? Have you worked out the kinks with movement of the seat cover? Do you recommend these seat covers?

I'm contemplating buying spacer mesh cover for my seats as well, as I live in New Zealand and right now it's very hot here. The vegan leather seats in my Model 3 cause me to sweat excessively.

Does this mesh seat cover keep you cooler or drier than normal? Is it worth it? Have you worked out the kinks with movement of the seat cover? Do you recommend these seat covers?
We do like the spacer mesh covers. They stay on with no problem and they do improve the ventilation - slightly. At least when I drive my daughter home from tennis practice or my wife has a hot flash there is no longer a pool of sweat all over the seat.

Reactions: CraigZips