Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Great Seat Cover for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought my 2021 Model Y with Black Seats but always wanted White Seats except I have young kids and was afraid it will get dirty or stained. Been searching for a while for White Seats Covers that are affordable and still looks like Tesla seats. I found these covers on Aliexpress that looks great and are very affordable. I ordered a complete set for my 2021 Model Y (5 Seater) that comes with the following:
2 Front Seat Covers
Complete Back Seat Covers
Armrest Cover
The complete set comes in Nappa Leather

The seats are perforated, so you still get the heated seat feature, although it takes 20-30 seconds longer to heat up. The seat covers aren't that difficult to install but you might want to give yourself 2-3 hours to complete the installation. I was quite surprise how nice they look and feel. I hope this will help others that wanted white seat covers like myself. I provided the link below if you want to check them out.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...nline.0.0.35a94edfgRHjFO&gatewayAdapt=glo2esp

20230330_190025.jpg

20230324_170113.jpg

20230324_120051.jpg

20230324_122054.jpg

I bought my 2021 Model Y with Black Seats but always wanted White Seats except I have young kids and was afraid it will get dirty or stained. Been searching for a while for White Seats Covers that are affordable and still looks like Tesla seats. I found these covers on Aliexpress that looks great and are very affordable. I ordered a complete set for my 2021 Model Y (5 Seater) that comes with the following:
2 Front Seat Covers
Armrest Cover

The seats are perforated, so you still get the heated seat feature, although it takes 20-30 seconds longer to heat up. The seat covers aren't that difficult to install but you might want to give yourself 2-3 hours to complete the installation. I was quite surprise how nice they look and feel. I hope this will help others that wanted white seat covers like myself. I provided the link below if you want to check them out.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...nline.0.0.35a94edfgRHjFO&gatewayAdapt=glo2esp

View attachment 924082

View attachment 924083

View attachment 924084

View attachment 924085
Looks very good..how do u like the covers after a few weeks wear

Reactions: My3sunz
2 Front Seat Covers
Armrest Cover

View attachment 924082

View attachment 924083

View attachment 924084

View attachment 924085
It looks great! I’m thinking about buying it as well. Is it breathable? I have a new Model Y and the original seats aren’t breathable at all and I get sweaty back while driving when it’s hot outside.

I bought the Basenor white seat covers. They are full backing with seat pockets. Attached are pictures after 1 year after installation. I wear jeans almost everyday and also have someone sitting in passenger seat everyday as well. Lots of dark colour transfer but overall, still looks and feels much better than factory seats. They are very thick and I always have house keys, swiss army knife, cell phone belt clip holster always wedged and rubbing on the seat covers and they have no wear/tear at all. My 2019 Tesla seats without the seat cover are starting to have wear and tear in about a year.

20230604_125909.jpg
20230604_125956.jpg
20230604_125852.jpg

Reactions: Simon207
If you want to upgrade the style of Tesla interior while protecting your precious seats, Tesery's Tesla seat covers are a great choice. These Tesla seat covers are made of high-grade Nappa leather that is hard-wearing, breathable, and available in a variety of colors to match your style. These Tesla seat covers are a great way to protect your seats and add a touch of style to your Tesla Model 3/Y interior.

tesla seat covers 1.jpg

Yeslak seat covers are made of premium quality PVA Nappa material, which is waterproof, wear-resistant, eco-friendly, and odorless; It is custom-designed for the Tesla Model 3 and Model Y seats, 4mm thickness. the Tesla Model 3 and Model Y seats, 4.5mm thickness. and the 360° full seat covers perfectly and seamlessly match the original seat size, with laser- drilled reserved ventilation holes. The 360° full seat covers perfectly and seamlessly match the original seat size, with laser- drilled reserved ventilation holes, perfect for the upcoming summer.

Seat Cover.jpg

Yeslak seat covers are made of premium quality PVA Nappa material, which is waterproof, wear-resistant, eco-friendly, and odorless; It is custom-designed for the Tesla Model 3 and Model Y seats, 4mm thickness. the Tesla Model 3 and Model Y seats, 4.5mm thickness. and the 360° full seat covers perfectly and seamlessly match the original seat size, with laser- drilled reserved ventilation holes. The 360° full seat covers perfectly and seamlessly match the original seat size, with laser- drilled reserved ventilation holes, perfect for the upcoming summer.

View attachment 961340
At least take them outta the plastic wrap

Reactions: richyrich