Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Covers/Totes and Felts for MYP 21"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone!

I'm trying to find tire covers/totes and felts to store the factory 21" wheels when I install a winter wheel and tire set from TSportline.

Does anyone know the accurate "entire true diameter" of the Model Y Performance 21" uberturbine wheels with the factory tires?

I'm looking at these covers and don't know what size to buy:

Amazon.com

Also, will these felts fit?

Amazon.com

Thank you!

How are you storing them? I'd rather stack with this. If it's for a long period, wrap them in commercial or restaurant size cling wrap, then cover them.

Thank you for your reply!

They will be in a covered shed so I don't need a one piece container. I'd like separate totes to make them easy to carry as well.

Also, I want felts to protect them from scratching.

I like the items I found I just need to confirm the sizes.

Thank you for your reply!

They will be in a covered shed so I don't need a one piece container. I'd like separate totes to make them easy to carry as well.

Also, I want felts to protect them from scratching.

I like the items I found I just need to confirm the sizes.
Just an fyi each ubtertine and tire is gonna weigh up to 70lb ea. I wrap my spare wheel sets and just put them on a dolly and wheel them out to the garage. It's not something I wanna haul one wheel at a time. When stacking slip a sheet of cardboard between each wheel for protection, same for top, etc. With the stack on a wheel dolly you just wheel them out whenever needed.

Tire Size Calculator
enter in 275/35 R21 for the rear on MYP for all dimensions = 28.6 inch diameter
I bought some covers on Amazon good for 30 inch diameter, they work for me. I would provide a link but they are no longer on Amazon when I checked via my previous orders page. Many ways to cover them up, for me I opted for these covers since they had a handle to make it easier to carry them around, since I am storing them in my basement, no dolly. And these are seriously heavy, so becareful if you decide to just wrap them in heavy duty large garbage bag or a tarp or similar. My Martian MW03 rims and winter tires are much lighter, very noticable.