Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO Buying

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

New here, getting educated on Teslas, looking at buying a CPO S85D. A couple questions: Do CPO's sell for asking prices or is there any room for negotiations? If I buy a CPO w/ 4yr/50k and there are warranty covered repairs, do I always have to bring the car to a TMC service center (which would be 1.5 to 2 hours away for me). Lastly (for now) one thing I really want on the car is adaptive cruise control, does that only come w/ the tech package or are there other paths? I've seen some cars advertised with autopilot, is that the same thing? Finally, does anyone in the WA state area have a favorite TMC sales advisor? Can you give me contact info?

Thanks,
Doug

Doug,

Can’t answer all your questions but a search on This forum should.

No negotiations. Depends on repair you could try for a mobile repair but most of the time you will have to bring it into the tesla shop. I believe “autopilot w convenience features” is the label for adaptive cruise control as well. All cpos with the tech get AP enabled.

GL with CPO. I bought one in September and I am very pleased. Need to look st pics hard and talk to advisor. I set aside some extra money since I believed there was a small dent and curb rash. Turned out not to be a problem. CPO is Great discount and can’t beat the warranty. In fact had new wipers installed for free just this week (older wipers sound like they are from the 80s. New ones they installed are super smooth and quiet)