Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO- need help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
71AC35BD-76B6-4156-A08F-50A92FF831AD.png
I received pics from a cpo that I am interested in but am concerned about this photo that is showing some sort of cosmetic issue. Can someone please tell me what kind of damage is being shown here. Thanks

NO BIGGie!!!???

That’s probably a $40-$50K car. Am I missing something? Imagine bringing that home and explaining to family and friends that you bought a $50K car with body damage.
Because it was probably over $75k new, and if that part is the only issue it appears it could be fixed for very little (clips, glue). Not sure that truly falls under "body damage" or should be deal breaker IMO, more cosmetic if anything.

So, to help the OP (he/she/they have 7 posts so prbably new to this, I'm a NOOB as well), could you explain via maybe a picture that is marked up, what exactly you're refering to as the diffuser...
Here's a link to the parts diagram...it all I have for you right now, to give you an idea what they're talking about:
Not sure it pasted correctly but here it is anyway, part #20?:
https://epc.teslamotors.com/#/systemGroups/53741

Tesla CPO program is going to the *sugar* house. They send no high res images. They use manheim for all the images and they are all low-res. You can't even go sit in or drive the vehicle before forking over a significant sum of money, if you ask me. Just saying the CX is terrible. But good luck.

Tesla CPO program is going to the *sugar* house. They send no high res images. They use manheim for all the images and they are all low-res. You can't even go sit in or drive the vehicle before forking over a significant sum of money, if you ask me. Just saying the CX is terrible. But good luck.
Don't worry, as soon as Porsche, BMW, Benz et al get up to speed then Tesla will be forced to get their *sugar* together.