Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Crashed or Insurance Buyback Tesla Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I have bought a few exotic cars in the past needing work and enjoy taking my time, with low overhead to return them to their former glory. So if you or anyone you know wrecked his/her luxury or exotic car (it could be any luxury brand) I would love the opportunity to make a strong offer on it. I also love the Tesla Model S that I own and have become pretty familiar with them. My 2016 Model S 75D pictured below is also for sale for $59,999.

Maybe your vehicle was in an accident on the track, or a lapse of insurance, or you just don't want to file a claim. Or if your car was totaled by insurance, ask them for the buyback price and I will make it worth it for you.

Please private message me with a damaged luxury car of your own or leads are welcome too (Finders Compensated). I am super easy to work with. I much prefer this route versus the salvage auctions because the forklifts that they use to move the cars on the lot do a lot of damage, parts go missing, and it takes longer.

Not interested in obliterated cars that are destined solely to be parted out and scrapped. That being said, open to certificate of destruction/parts only branded titles if car is restorable.

You can directly message me with the car, damage, and asking price!

Thank You!
cover-11-1024x470.jpg

• Disagree
Reactions: phalseid
His is AP2 but if it's salvaged as he is implying the value drops tremendously!! With the AP1 vs AP2 argument I'd jump on the identical AP1 for the $12K plus in savings! The potential for upgraded self driving sounds great but for the foreseeable future it isn't going to matter for several years.
In the time frame it takes for the self driving or overall additional "features" you get with AP2 you could be collecting interest on $12k plus the gas savings if you are currently driving ICE (most people searching for sale ads on forum and cpo site). Searching 3rd party dealers you can happen upon a low 50s AP2 car if you really have your heart set on having that now.