Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Credit Unions with good rates that accept applicants anywhere within the US?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just applied online a few minutes ago, for Adelphi and 3 minutes later, they just called me at 11:50pm to ask 3 questions and approved me over the phone. I did not even have to follow up yet but the kicker is that the interest rate went up to 4.94% for 84 months. I asked to see if I could get the 4.34% that was posted yesterday since I have excellent credit and they said they would have to find out tomorrow. I will be applying to others now that I pulled the trigger for the credit report!

I just applied online a few minutes ago, for Adelphi and 3 minutes later, they just called me at 11:50pm to ask 3 questions and approved me over the phone. I did not even have to follow up yet but the kicker is that the interest rate went up to 4.94% for 84 months. I asked to see if I could get the 4.34% that was posted yesterday since I have excellent credit and they said they would have to find out tomorrow. I will be applying to others now that I pulled the trigger for the credit report!
Give department of labor credit union a try.

After you hit the credit report with one bank can we try with other banks does it effect credit history?

Thank you! Planing to submit an application this week with them.
I applied last night and they called me up 5 minutes later to ask a few questions and approved me on the phone. They already emailed me the items they needed and I uploaded the regular items, drivers license, insurance, paystub, utility bill and they also need the MVPA once it is ready..Besides that, I am done and just have to have them send the check or mail me the check if I move forward with picking up the Tesla!

Happy Hippo,
I am at the same place as you. Does AdelFi mail the check? I sent in my MVPA to AdelFi and waiting for the next step. I hope AdelFi can wire the money. I am supposed to pick up this Friday.
They'll send you the loan agreements to DocuSign. Once loan agreements are signed, they'll wire within 1 business day and email you the wire confirmation page (Based on my experience).

Happy Hippo,
I am at the same place as you. Does AdelFi mail the check? I sent in my MVPA to AdelFi and waiting for the next step. I hope AdelFi can wire the money. I am supposed to pick up this Friday.
I did not schedule my delivery yet. The dates they gave me at 12/16-12/18. I have yet to schedule but still waiting on the MVPA. I am holding off and wil reject and put a hold on it so I can get it at the end of the year. I am still on the fence, thinking that 3750 may not be enough for me to pul the trigger especially since they do not have the new cameras that I would want. I think I may hold off until 2023 ir even 2024..

Fed Choice told me the only way they fund the loan is to wire funds to the dealership, they can't send you the buyer the funds. Not sure if that is the standard these days. I am not sure what the pros and cons are. Last time I bought a car, 10 years ago, this was an option from many banks I got a quote from.