Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Credit Unions with good rates that accept applicants anywhere within the US?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How long does it take with tower after we submit po with vin, insurance details and notarized agreement?
I got the VIN yesterday and I uploaded PO, POA and Insurance yesterday at around 10 am CST. Sent them a message also requesting that my delivery is 28th Feb and please help and approve the loan. Today morning I called them and the customer rep said he will send an email to the loan officer. By evening today the loan status is “approved”. I have not received the e-doc yet for signature. 8 will call them again tomorrow.

Reactions: rrr_land
Tower was horrible for me. I spent 30 days with them. I was approved right away. Gave them my documents right away, membership never moved, and customer service was useless. I ended up being out the $35 processing fee, plus having documents notarized, and countless hours on the phone. My pre-approval and terms expired due to their lack of communication. It would some times take 7-14 days to return messages in the portal.

I got the VIN yesterday and I uploaded PO, POA and Insurance yesterday at around 10 am CST. Sent them a message also requesting that my delivery is 28th Feb and please help and approve the loan. Today morning I called them and the customer rep said he will send an email to the loan officer. By evening today the loan status is “approved”. I have not received the e-doc yet for signature. 8 will call them again tomorrow.
I called them twice today, waited for 30 mins each occasion, will try tomorrow morning, might be less busy.

Tower was horrible for me. I spent 30 days with them. I was approved right away. Gave them my documents right away, membership never moved, and customer service was useless. I ended up being out the $35 processing fee, plus having documents notarized, and countless hours on the phone. My pre-approval and terms expired due to their lack of communication. It would some times take 7-14 days to return messages in the portal.
Literally ended up exact same situation. Weeks of working with Tower only to have then be non-responsive. Out $60 + countless hours on the phone.

Ended up not even mattering either. Went to pick up my wife’s car and denied it due to several paint/body issues (worst being a quarter sized bubble in c-pillar). EDD now moved out more than a month sooo I can’t even used the. If I wanted to sue to expiration.

Literally ended up exact same situation. Weeks of working with Tower only to have then be non-responsive. Out $60 + countless hours on the phone.

Ended up not even mattering either. Went to pick up my wife’s car and denied it due to several paint/body issues (worst being a quarter sized bubble in c-pillar). EDD now moved out more than a month sooo I can’t even used the. If I wanted to sue to expiration.
Tower sent the check to Tesla today.
I got the VIN Tuesday morning , sent the P.O., POA and insurance same day. My loan approved yesterday, check sent today. Pick is on 3/1.

Key is use the message system to message. Use words like humbly, kindly, please etc. and they will do super fast. Again this is my experience with Tower.

Reactions: NKpenn and rrr_land
Went with tower and got the 3.49% for 72m by applying on 1/28. Everything went smooth and didn’t need to chase for anything. I was lucky since they were not extending the 30 days after approval and my application was ending on March 2nd. Had my membership approved while waiting for the vin. As soon as I got the Vin this week, I uploaded everything to them and my application went to Approved from pending approved. Spoke to my loan processor today and asked her to send my check to my house instead of tesla. They sent me the edoc to sign and I was told I should get the check by tomorrow.

Oh the check is good for 60 days from the time they sent it. This is good cause my delivery is scheduled for March 10 and didn’t want to risk losing this rate.
Went with tower and got the 3.49% for 72m by applying on 1/28. Everything went smooth and didn’t need to chase for anything. I was lucky since they were not extending the 30 days after approval and my application was ending on March 2nd. Had my membership approved while waiting for the vin. As soon as I got the Vin this week, I uploaded everything to them and my application went to Approved from pending approved. Spoke to my loan processor today and asked her to send my check to my house instead of tesla. They sent me the edoc to sign and I was told I should get the check by tomorrow.

Armco CU:
Application for membership 2/15
Loan 2/16
Loan Approved - Pending 2/16
Membership approved 2/23
Loan - "You should have all your paperwork by Tuesday, if not, call me directly at my ext"

So far its been pretty straight forward for 3.45% @ 72month :)
I applied for membership and loan on 2/15. Loan was approved on 2/16 3.45% 72 month refinance. The membership status has been approve pending since they asked if I wanted fund BC3 membership. When did you call and reach out to them first? I haven’t had the chance to call yet.

I applied for membership and loan on 2/15. Loan was approved on 2/16 3.45% 72 month refinance. The membership status has been approve pending since they asked if I wanted fund BC3 membership. When did you call and reach out to them first? I haven’t had the chance to call yet.
I called today around 1:30est and was on hold about 30 minutes. He approved my membership immediately.

Does the status under your membership say “approved”? Mine has been showing “referred” since 02/15. Not sure what it really means.
I believe mine showed referred until I provided all the documents they needed. Then it switched to approved pending until they sent me the DocuSign paperwork.

It was referred for less than a day though. You might have to give them a call if you're getting close to your delivery date.

I had applied to Tower early in the month and it seemed I wouldn't be able to use them as my EDD slipped to late March at the earliest, and Tower refused to extend us. But I got my VIN yesterday and we re-engaged with Tower today. My loan when from "Pending Approved" to "Approved" and they updated the approved amount (I originally applied using the numbers for a MYLR but we switched to MYP). Just waiting on the membership to be processed now to make the loan official. I completed the deposit verification this morning but haven't seen anything more. My wife called them and they said I should be receiving an email from them, does this sound familiar?

I had applied to Tower early in the month and it seemed I wouldn't be able to use them as my EDD slipped to late March at the earliest, and Tower refused to extend us. But I got my VIN yesterday and we re-engaged with Tower today. My loan when from "Pending Approved" to "Approved" and they updated the approved amount (I originally applied using the numbers for a MYLR but we switched to MYP). Just waiting on the membership to be processed now to make the loan official. I completed the deposit verification this morning but haven't seen anything more. My wife called them and they said I should be receiving an email from them, does this sound familiar?

I ended up not using Tower due to their inability to keep track of things.

They refused to honor their pricing for me due to my loan get "approved" after their rates went up, even though I applied an hour before their website updated.

Plus they keep calling me asking for information to complete my membership even though I have told them many times, your new 9% rate is a joke. 🙄

Reactions: StoXto3toY
Tower sent the check to Tesla today.
I got the VIN Tuesday morning , sent the P.O., POA and insurance same day. My loan approved yesterday, check sent today. Pick is on 3/1.

Key is use the message system to message. Use words like humbly, kindly, please etc. and they will do super fast. Again this is my experience with Tower.

This may be a silly question…but did you set your insurance to start right away? Got my VIN and ETA of 3/6-3/13 so set up my progressive policy to start 3/6. Can’t find the documents anywhere in my online account to upload to Tower. Thanks in advance.