Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Croatia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
U Hrvatskoj ima desetak Tesli. Osobno imam X i S. Avantcar ima dva koja renta. Podravka ima jedan. Konzum je jednog dao na nagradnoj igri. U Rijeci ima jedan, u Velikoj Gorici isto. U Zagrebu ih ima jos nekoliko.

Jeli imas punjac doma? Hrvatska Tesla iz Kanada :)

14695529_10154060470083284_2841991551414470809_n.jpg

Last edited:
Društvo u Hrvatskoj, da li Spotify usluga radi u Hrvatskim Teslama? Je li potrebno napraviti nešto dodatno prilikom naručivanja, preuzimanja auta ili uvoženja rabljenog iz EU da bi Spotify radio bez problema? Pitam iz razloga što usluga nije redovno dostupna u Hrvatskoj no vjerujem da Tesla sa Spotifyem možda ima posebni ugovor.. Interesira me i da bih se pripremio kako to riješiti ukoliko uskoro budem u poziciji zabavljati se s tim u Hr.. Unaprijed hvala.

Does anyone have any updates regarding the Slavonski Brod Supercharger? Looks like I will need it in bringing a Tesla from Turkey to Austria service in a month. I will already use the Zagreb Supercharger but a Supercharger between Belgrade and Zagreb would be handy.

Does anyone have any updates regarding the Slavonski Brod Supercharger? Looks like I will need it in bringing a Tesla from Turkey to Austria service in a month. I will already use the Zagreb Supercharger but a Supercharger between Belgrade and Zagreb would be handy.

Still nothing new at future SuC Slavonski Brod.. :(

According to supercharge.info, the construction of Slavonski Brod SC has started!

• Informative
Reactions: Merijn_S
Hi,

We have a holiday planned in Croatia in august(12-23). We made our first trip last week from Antwerp (Belgium) to France and driving there and back was really no issue using the Tesla SuC network. I see that getting to Croatia should also not be a problem.

We did experience some anxiety when we could not use the mobile charger (red blinking lights), but we managed to use some local charging points. We also had some anxiety when we visited Chamonix and found the available charging stations blocked or unavailable.

So I'm wondering what the local experience is in Croatia to be able to charge. I found a few charging points, like:
Kaufland Šibenik Kroatien #34835
Hoteli Solaris Šibenik Kroatien #26696
via https://abetterrouteplanner.com, myNewMotion, Google Maps, Puni.hr :: Pretraživanje punionica za električna vozila, ELEN: Izvor električne energije

1) Is charging with the mobile connector easy; or does it require an adjusted electric installation?
2) Are public chargepoints reliable? (They work, they are accessible)
3) Can I use my NewMotion RFID card, or should I use/get something else?

Thanks for any links, tips and tricks.

Looking forward to visit Croatia (again) and would love to go with the Tesla, but need more info to increase the 'WAF' (Wife acceptance factor).

Cheers,