Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Custom bumper lights almost complete. Need help.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
heres 1 of the many markets

729_883083891.jpg
Sounds like a group buy opportunity. I did an EU order of clear side markers back in the day for the boxster. Anyone got an EU Tesla hookup?

I have a 2019 SR+ and I have yet to make light assembly apart, but I have the fake plastic fog lights installed (so dumb for a premium car) but I do see that the ambers turn on, and I have the horizontal light strip installed, making me think the wiring must be the same.

The fog light, and the horizontal LED parking light.

We all need a solution to get our fogs activated, who is with me?

I think I can make the fog lights work for those of you that don’t have them activated. Mine came with fog lights but I’m pretty sure I have a solution to power on the fog lights without getting it “activated”. If anyone in SoCal - Los Angeles area is willing to give it a shot; PM me.

I think I can make the fog lights work for those of you that don’t have them activated. Mine came with fog lights but I’m pretty sure I have a solution to power on the fog lights without getting it “activated”. If anyone in SoCal - Los Angeles area is willing to give it a shot; PM me.

I will absolutely give this a shot, do you think this will work if I only have the white LED strip, and not the fog light on the right corner?