Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Customize the little red triangle?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you customize the little red triangle that represents the car on the Tesla navigation map? I would love to change it to a little horse and buggy where the horse would gallop faster as the car went faster and then slow down to a trot or a walk as the car slowed down.

Oh, and when you accelerate, the driver of the buggy would lean forward and shake the reins, and when you slow down, the driver of the buggy would lean back and pull on the reins to slow the horse. Of course, I would be so busy watching the little icon. I would probably crash the car.

Reactions: jdcollins5
Oh, and when you accelerate, the driver of the buggy would lean forward and shake the reins, and when you slow down, the driver of the buggy would lean back and pull on the reins to slow the horse. Of course, I would be so busy watching the little icon. I would probably crash the car.
Give the voice command "Ho Ho Ho" to the car. Not a horse and buggy, but it's similar. Winter is Coming. (or if you're in the UP, it's already there!)

yea, there are a lot of cute little touches on the display. The kids like the fact that people show up as elves and other cars show up as reindeer. Yesterday, I could have sworn I saw one of the reindeer pooping on the ground, but that was probably me hallucinating. :rolleyes:

Reactions: LadyOnikara