Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Damaged my seat cover..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

KMCC

Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2019
Ct
I have a 2023 model y I spilled a little alcohol on the front passenger side seat and it's cracked and damaged. Where would I go to get a replacement OEM seat cover other then Tesla direct? Thanks ken

I have a 2023 model y I spilled a little alcohol on the front passenger side seat and it's cracked and damaged. Where would I go to get a replacement OEM seat cover other then Tesla direct? Thanks ken
Tesla just quoted me $660 to fix the small stain on my passenger seat. I know it's just an estimate but the possibility is there that they will charge me that and the car is only a few months old with a little bit of a stain I don't need a new seat for god sakes

Tesla doesn’t do piecemeal repairs. Anecdotally speaking, other posts on TMC have shown Tesla to replace complete seats rather than replace individual seat sensors, wiring, heating elements, or covers.
Maybe DIY’ing it is an option, if you’re handy around cars and can buy the needed part(s) on eBay or Tesla themselves. Good luck!

Tesla doesn’t do piecemeal repairs. Anecdotally speaking, other posts on TMC have shown Tesla to replace complete seats rather than replace individual seat sensors, wiring, heating elements, or covers.
Maybe DIY’ing it is an option, if you’re handy around cars and can buy the needed part(s) on eBay or Tesla themselves. Good luck!
If I could find a seat cover replacement I would do that but I've looked all over the Internet and I don't seem to see that anyone sells just the passengers seat bottom cover

Bummer about the seat mishap! If you're looking for a replacement OEM seat cover for your 2023 Model Y and want to explore options beyond Tesla direct, I'd recommend checking out Tesery's Tesla Model Y Seat Covers.

They offer quality seat covers designed specifically for Tesla vehicles. The fit is impeccable, and they have a range of materials and designs to choose from. Plus, the pricing is reasonable, and ordering online is a breeze.