Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dark mode, when viewing car location in the App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know how to toggle this on and off? For some reason it always appears in Dark mode, which is difficult to view.
I am specifically focusing on viewing my car’s location when using the iPhone app.
I've had the same problem for a few weeks on a Samsung Android phone. App home screen is dark (like night mode) and location map is dark (but is OK on or satellite view). I had hoped it would sort itself out, but nothing yet. Anyone else seen this or know an answer?

Well, 'need' to look, not all that often, but 'want' to look maybe every couple of weeks, such as when my other half is late collecting me from the station it's nice to know whether she's just around the corner or still miles away. First world problem maybe, but who claimed that Teslas are third world cars? So, if anyone has something helpful to say I'd be glad to hear it.

Well, 'need' to look, not all that often, but 'want' to look maybe every couple of weeks, such as when my other half is late collecting me from the station it's nice to know whether she's just around the corner or still miles away. First world problem maybe, but who claimed that Teslas are third world cars? So, if anyone has something helpful to say I'd be glad to hear it.

******. i havnt thought of that. that is genius.