Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have finally received an invoice for the m3 with a VIN number and I can see the car build date was 24/10. Any suggestions how can I track it? Or can we estimate delivery? I bought the car back in August so I'm pretty anxious to get my hands on it. 🤣

I picked mine up today 16/11 so yours can't be far away, in fact I think I saw yours at the back of the yard!
I was told by the Tesla rep that it is a unicorn model, so yours should be as well.
Model: Model 3 Standard Range Plus Rear-Wheel Drive
Model Year: 2021
Colour: Midnight Silver Metallic
Title: NEW Compliance Date: 09/10/2021
VIN: LRW3F7FJ6MC38XXXX Build Date: 09/10/2021

• Love
Reactions: Audietron
Thats awesome @Miggy hope you are enjoying your new car. Mine is a white SR+. It would be great having some extra range if its a unicorn as well. How long ago was you notified the car was ready for delivery?
They sent an email on the 9/11 so one week before pick up, they give you a choice of pick up days and times. (this is for Auckland)
"Your Model 3 is ready to be scheduled for collection! Select an available delivery appointment now at"

I picked mine up today 16/11 so yours can't be far away, in fact I think I saw yours at the back of the yard!
I was told by the Tesla rep that it is a unicorn model, so yours should be as well.
Model: Model 3 Standard Range Plus Rear-Wheel Drive
Model Year: 2021
Colour: Midnight Silver Metallic
Title: NEW Compliance Date: 09/10/2021
VIN: LRW3F7FJ6MC38XXXX Build Date: 09/10/2021
You mean larger battery at same cost... awesome. Congratulations. I missed it by a month and half.

Reactions: Miggy