Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times on "new inventory"?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking to get a Model 3, but since the new order backlog is months behind right now, and I don't want to take delivery in the middle of the winter, I'm keeping an eye on Tesla's "New Inventory" page.

I've seen a few cars pop up recently, and if you click through them, they're marked as "In Production". Has anyone ordered one with that status? Any rough idea as to what kind of actual delivery time would I be looking at?

Reactions: Tezla1
Thats awesome! did it deliver?? Also, what were the specs of your order if you don't mind me asking?
I got it on the 22nd of last month. I was given a pick up date of Saturday the 25th but it was actually available on the 20th at the service center. I had to get a bunch of things ready in a hurry though so it took me 2 days before I was able to pick it up. I've now had it for 2 weeks and it has been great. I got a black SR+ with 19in wheels and black interior.

I ordered a 3 LR from the New Inventory page on 24 Sept. They said it was a demo model in Denver with a wait time of 1 week, but apparently the website wasn't accurate. I called twice and they are giving me the runaround saying the vehicle is still in California (they pegged on a delivery fee too, should have been a red flag) still with no estimated delivery date. I wish they would just be honest about what the deal is.