Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery window

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD just got narrower from 06/19-07/24 to 06/22-07/13
RN 1158, waiting since 10/21

Once I get the call, what is the typical actual delivery range?

I’m worried because I’ll be out of state on vacation for a week, right in the middle of this last EDD range 😳

What happens if it’s a 3 day window and I’m not available??

Any experience/advice with that?
Thanks 🙏

EDD just got narrower from 06/19-07/24 to 06/22-07/13
RN 1158, waiting since 10/21

Once I get the call, what is the typical actual delivery range?

I’m worried because I’ll be out of state on vacation for a week, right in the middle of this last EDD range 😳

What happens if it’s a 3 day window and I’m not available??

Any experience/advice with that?
Thanks 🙏
Your EDD range is still large enough that it may move. However looking at your EDD history it looks very likely that you’ll be taking delivery soon.

Typically once you have a VIN that is when your EDD is accurate. If you are away sometimes I’ve heard people get their delivery moved but usually Tesla only gives you 3 days and that’s it. May be worth seeing if you can have someone else take delivery for you.

Your EDD range is still large enough that it may move. However looking at your EDD history it looks very likely that you’ll be taking delivery soon.

Typically once you have a VIN that is when your EDD is accurate. If you are away sometimes I’ve heard people get their delivery moved but usually Tesla only gives you 3 days and that’s it. May be worth seeing if you can have someone else take delivery for you.
Thank you, fingers crossed 😳🤞