Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dented soft plastic interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a strange one. I parked my car for a month near the airport and unfortunately our child's car seat was sideways. This means the overhead bar was pushing against the door panel (soft plastic right below the window).

That pressure dented the surface and molded it, now it won't come back to it's normal state.

It's really stupid but bothers me. Is there anything that can be done to mold it back? Being soft and cushioned I imagen this is possible but just not sure how.

Thanks

This is a strange one. I parked my car for a month near the airport and unfortunately our child's car seat was sideways. This means the overhead bar was pushing against the door panel (soft plastic right below the window).

That pressure dented the surface and molded it, now it won't come back to it's normal state.

It's really stupid but bothers me. Is there anything that can be done to mold it back? Being soft and cushioned I imagen this is possible but just not sure how.

Thanks
A picture would help.