Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Desktop website to monitor solar?

immolated

Oct 3, 2016
Las Vegas
I used to leave the solarcity website open on my desktop to check up on my solar every day. That got fazed out and told us to go to tesla.com, but all that is there is a notice to download the app. Are we out of luck for desktop options?

CCIE

Aug 31, 2017
CT
Thanks, didn't know about that page. The consumption info seems off though, I'm only seeing red overlaid the green bars during daylight, with no consumption at night, which is wrong.

My system doesn't show consumption, only production, so I'm not sure what you're seeing. The production number I see are correct on the solarguard site (they match the Tesla app).

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC