Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Destination Chargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm new to Tesla so I'm probably asking a dumb question that I can't find the answer to.

In the car on the Tesla Navigation I can't seem to be able to turn on destination charger locations. Only Superchargers show up. If I go on the Tesla website on my phone or laptop you can turn on destination charging locations as an option.

Am I missing something? Yes, I probably am and I apologize if I wasted your time!

Reactions: warren_ja
If you touch the navigation map to bring up the controls for the map, in the lower-right corner of the window are three icons.
  • Globe - toggles the display of the satellite images (if your car supports that)
  • Stop light - controls the display of traffic conditions on the map (if your car supports it)
  • Lightning bolt - controls the display of charging sites; this shows Tesla Superchargers (red icons) and Destination Chargers (black icons) on the map along with a list of their names along the side of the map. Letters on the map correspond to the location names in the list.

Reactions: warren_ja