Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FUSC doesn't include destination charging?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have FUSC and I parked at a Tesla charger with both Supercharger and Destination chargers. I used the destination charger because I was having lunch and didn't want to need to leave in the middle of lunch to unplug my car. When I got back, I saw that I was charged for the destination charging session ($0.31/kWh).

Does FUSC not include destination charging? I'm fine if it doesn't and I'll just chalk this up to a lesson learned, but I wanted to verify before I decide to contact Tesla to ask them.

• Informative
Reactions: dmurphy
"There are a few easy ways to find Tesla destination chargers, including your Tesla navigation system, the Tesla app, Tesla's website, and other EV charging apps. Tesla destination chargers are usually free to use, but you may need to pay for parking at a hotel or in a parking garage – some may also have fees." The fees should be shown in the app, or posted. You have Free Unlimited Super Charging, not level 2 Destination charging.