Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Destination Charging Feedback?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know how to provide destination charging feedback to Tesla? I picked a hotel in Ashland, OR specifically for their destination chargers, but the chargers were at the bottom of the "parking garage" with an incredibly narrow in/out access. Thank god for the full wrap! I managed to avoid any touches the first 2 of 3 exits from the garage, third day got the wrap but left the body + paint untouched on my Model X.

The destination chargers should never be put someplace so difficult to access with a car as wide as the S & X (there were several there, most had some scars which could easily be attributed to the garage).

Peter

Does anyone know how to provide destination charging feedback to Tesla? I picked a hotel in Ashland, OR specifically for their destination chargers, but the chargers were at the bottom of the "parking garage" with an incredibly narrow in/out access. Thank god for the full wrap! I managed to avoid any touches the first 2 of 3 exits from the garage, third day got the wrap but left the body + paint untouched on my Model X.

The destination chargers should never be put someplace so difficult to access with a car as wide as the S & X (there were several there, most had some scars which could easily be attributed to the garage).

Peter

Are you referring to the Plaza Inn & Suite? We stayed there as well recently on the return leg of our road trip with our X.
I agree that the access was definitely pretty narrow. I didn't quite have a problem with it, though I did have to go super slow and be extra careful with my angles. If I need to stay in the area next time, I would be OK going back there but would probably look for another place first.

Also, for anyone who's going to stay there, the access to the lower level is not through the main garage as that's for egress traffic, and instead it is on the far right side as you enter the complex. I made a mistake initially and had to back-up and turn around.