Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Developed squeek and some other faults (1 month ownership....)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

yessuz

Dec 30, 2021
Midlands
Here's few bits which are worrying a bit but I wonder if anyone has something different or similar and sorted it out...

So in 1 month of ownership my Ninja developed 2 issues. Both of them are minor, really, but annoying.

1) driver side mirror stopped folding. I usually have it at "lock and fold" but last saturday it just stopped folding. I can hear motor, but it is not folding. I could still fold it by hand.. mirror adjustment did not work from the touch screen as well. All good with passenger side. nevertheless booked the service on Saturday evening and it will be sorted at home on 4th of April. 3 weeks wait time. Not bad.
sunday morning mirror motor buzzed, not folding and cannot adjust by hand at all. Anyway, good thing is that it is locked at my driving position...

2) annoying squeek appeared on the same passenger door, which is heard when car is moving (accelerating, speed bumps etc) and radio is off. A bit annoying but not end of the world. Probably easy fix. Will ask a ranger to check it at the same time mirror is fixed.

Other than that - car is superb. Almost 2500 miles since 8th of March and despite issues it is more or less the best car I ever had.

Yeah, there's few annoying issues with auto pilot (why it doesn't re-enable itself when I change the lane or why I hear these dongs...) But other that this epic.

P.s. still at 330 wh/mile and expect it to be netter when summer kicks in ;)

P.p.s hlwhat is the correct way to disconnect the supercharger while it is still charging? Press once on the connector and wait? Press twice? Press and hold? TA

Reactions: init6