Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did they forgot my M3 order..?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys, happy new year! I'm new here and this is my first post. So I live in bay area, CA and I placed a order for a LR white M3 on the last day of 2019(12/31/2019), then the guy told me I can have the car right away because they just had a exactly same car I want, but I didn't have my finance ready, so I didn't have them delivery the car :-(

Then in the mid Jan, I finally got the finance stuff done and the car was obviously not hold for me too long and was gone.I check my status overview, it shows like this
upload_2020-2-1_19-19-7.png

So just wanna check am I in the waiting process for a VIN or not, it looks like they are still reviewing my payment instead of producing car for me. Thanks guys, any thoughts would be appreciated!

Bay Area customers will not see any deliveries until later on in the quarter. You are literally the last region to have orders filled, about two days after Southern California customers take delivery. I would anticipate delivery in mid to late March.