Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Display Miles Traveled in the Trip Card

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello! I'm a new Tesla owner and this is my first post!

Question: On the main screen underneath the navigation map, there is a trip card that displays, showing the estimated battery percentage at arrival and the number of miles left until the destination. Is there a way to display the number of miles traveled so far in this view? On other vehicles I've owned, there is a trip odometer which displays the current number of miles traveled.

Thanks!

Hello! I'm a new Tesla owner and this is my first post!

Question: On the main screen underneath the navigation map, there is a trip card that displays, showing the estimated battery percentage at arrival and the number of miles left until the destination. Is there a way to display the number of miles traveled so far in this view? On other vehicles I've owned, there is a trip odometer which displays the current number of miles traveled.

Thanks!
It has an odometer and trip but not in the navigation window.

You have 2 options :

1. In car settings
2. On the touchscreen, where you see your car where the speedometer is, etc. Bottom cards.

You can customize the cards to show what information you want in the car settings, odometer.