Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Display on phone app Reads “In Service”

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do you get in touch with Tesla?? They don't have a phone number for service.

You submit a service request in the app, as a reply to the open service appointment you would have on a vehicle in service (for this specific thing). In a general sense (which it seems like you are asking), you dont call, you submit a service request in the app, thats how you do it.

You submit a service request in the app, as a reply to the open service appointment you would have on a vehicle in service (for this specific thing). In a general sense (which it seems like you are asking), you dont call, you submit a service request in the app, thats how you do it.
Thanks, I did that once and they wanted me to tow my car in. I wanted a mobile service. Never heard anything again.
I'll try again and explain more on the App

Thanks, I did that once and they wanted me to tow my car in. I wanted a mobile service. Never heard anything again.
I'll try again and explain more on the App
Not everything is offered mobile service. Only relatively simple things are, and usually not things that require a tow (except maybe a 12v but if you are fixing an accident / salvage tesla as implied in your other posts, its unlikely you need help changing a 12V).

Did anyone figure out how to resolve this issue? I have several calls and tickets open with Tesla trying to resolve. Even though the service department said they closed everything out on their end, my app still says “In Service” and disables most of the necessary features of the app (using phone as key, lock/unlock, sentry, etc).

IMG_3850.jpeg