Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor DIY Xpel ultimate plus or stealth precut kits

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why are there 8 pages of "Please PM me" "PM Sent"

Wouldn't you just post the prices? Then there would be one page and everyone would be sending you orders directly, this seems stupid.

-Randy

I agree... the hidden pricing is nonsense. Post the price for all to see as a legitimate business.
The bottom line is that full kits are available on eBay for less than half the price... no affiliation :cool:

Reactions: Cowby
I agree... the hidden pricing is nonsense. Post the price for all to see as a legitimate business.
The bottom line is that full kits are available on eBay for less than half the price... no affiliation :cool:
You have fun just trolling lol? Prices are still listed but I like people to contact me so I can answer all their questions about install. I do not want people wasting their money on it if they don’t feel comfortable installing. I also discount and throw in free items the more you buy.

Anyone interested in protecting your Tesla or any other make or model vehicle with Xpel ultimate or stealth please PM me for pricing. I can sell you a kit for the whole vehicle or individual pieces. I had a long running thread before but I switched over to a being a vendor and needed to set up a new thread. Thanks.

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
How many pieces would the front bumper be in?
upload_2019-1-20_11-50-50.gif

Two as shown

Is there a reason why you wouldn't just post the prices publicly? Telling people to PM you seems rather sketchy. I don't think you'll find too many people selling a product that they have to PM to get pricing especially with vendor status.
I do it out of respect for other dealers that don't really appreciate me selling these kits. Sorry if it comes off shady but avoids a lot of hassles on my end. I'm one of the only people selling them like this and complaints have been called in due to me selling cheaply. I do apologize and hopefully in the future I can just set up and online store and let everyone go there.

• Disagree
I do it out of respect for other dealers that don't really appreciate me selling these kits. Sorry if it comes off shady but avoids a lot of hassles on my end. I'm one of the only people selling them like this and complaints have been called in due to me selling cheaply. I do apologize and hopefully in the future I can just set up and online store and let everyone go there.
You don't make your prices known out of respect to your competition? This response isn't adding credibility or doing anything to make me want to pursue further details even though I would be your target demographic since I'm interested in wrapping two cars and love doing all my mods myself.

My interactions with Chad has been nothing but perfect. I was happy with his prices and communication was always quick and consistent. I have never wrapped an entire car before and I had planned on doing this on my own. Chad offered tips and advice and went above and beyond to help out a complete stranger. I would def deal with him in the future.

Reactions: Pentium2004