Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do SR+ buyers get EAP features for free?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I placed SR+ order(AP included, no FSD) in April, delivered in April. Menu includes summon and navigation on autopilot(beta), that are not supposed to be in the standard AP package. The menu is still there after upgraded to 2019.12.1.2.

Is that trial(but I don't recall I have enrolled in any trial) or firmware hasn't be able to differentiate the EAP and AP yet?

I placed SR+ order(AP included, no FSD) in April, delivered in April. Menu includes summon and navigation on autopilot(beta), that are not supposed to be in the standard AP package. The menu is still there after upgraded to 2019.12.1.2.

Is that trial(but I don't recall I have enrolled in any trial) or firmware hasn't be able to differentiate the EAP and AP yet?

I've seen this a few times. My best bet is that Tesla software hasn't kept up with Tesla policy, yet. Right now "AP only" software doesn't exist, but when it does your car will go from EAP to AP. Enjoy them right now and treat it as a trial :)