Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do the silver Aero Covers shown in the App image actually exist somewhere?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good morning all. We noticed that the image of the model 3 on our App is shown with what looks like silver Aero Wheel covers. Do these or did these actually exist, eg, available for purchase somewhere thru Tesla channels? They look kinda cool.

Thanks in advance.

*Photo removed at OP request

Last edited by a moderator:
I’d imagine those are the stock aero covers, and they’re not showing a different cover color than what’s available. However, they probably don’t want them to be dark enough that on some devices and brightness settings you can’t really see them.

Some people (myself included) have painted or Plastidipped the Aero covers. You can mask off the "spokes" if you want to preserve the two tone look.

IMG_0772.JPG

Those silver Aeros look good on the Silver Metallic car.

Here's someone who did similar, but in red and with the "spokes" left au naturel :

model-3-aero-cover-2
I thought those were from RPMTesla, but their wrap kit does just the spokes:
Model 3 Aero Wheel Spoke Wrap Kit (22 Pieces)
I originally planned to use lighter and darker silvers to keep the two tone appearance, but I was happy enough with just one. I got my inspiration from this guy:
Tesla tale: A man, his Model 3, his silver Aero Wheels, and serendipity

Last edited:
I thought those were from RPMTesla, but their wrap does just the spokes:
Model 3 Aero Wheel Spoke Wrap Kit (22 Pieces)
I originally planned to use lighter and darker silvers to keep the two tone appearance, but it was happy enough with just one. I got my inspiration from this guy:
Tesla tale: A man, his Model 3, his silver Aero Wheels, and serendipity
The Silver Metallic is such an understated color that the matching Aeros go really well with it; more so than with the native Aero color. On the Red Multi-coat (pictured above) or on my Deep Blue Metallic, I think having color-matched Aeros would be a bit gaudy.

Reactions: EVNation
Good morning all. We noticed that the image of the model 3 on our App is shown with what looks like silver Aero Wheel covers. Do these or did these actually exist, eg, available for purchase somewhere thru Tesla channels? They look kinda cool.

Thanks in advance.

49801919741_6551f95863_c.jpg
I was poking around on Taptes.com and spotted these in different colors:
Aero Wheel Cover / Hubcap for Tesla Model 3