Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do You Agree With Tesla's Upgrade Rollout Strategy

Do You Agree With Tesla's Strategy of Continuous Feature Updates?

• Yes. You know what you signed up for when you bought.

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • No Way Jose! It makes timing purchases too difficult and builds ill will with too many.

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wish polls like this were just yes or no. If I want to expand on my vote, I can do it in the comments.

My vote is No - but because I think the strategy will hurt Tesla in the long run due to having to support so many parts and configs for the warranty periods.

Reactions: Stirfelt
My feelings are not this black and white. I think better communication of features being worked on in some cases would not hurt sales.

The killer for me was not something big like AP1 moving to AP2, it was folding 2nd row seats in the MX. I gave up that they were even working on them and bought an MS. The MX without folding seats made absolutely no sense for a retired couple with no kids.

Now I'd like to tow a small travel trailer and cannot. I refuse to throw away the money I'd lose trading in the MS.

So yes, I wish they could have said "we'll have folding seats". Instead of "these seats are a sculptural work of art, why wouldn't you want them?"

IMG_0988.JPG
Now I'd like to tow a small travel trailer and cannot. I refuse to throw away the money I'd lose trading in the MS.
"
I know of no reason why you can't tow a small travel trailer with your S. I tow a rather large Aliner travel trailer with my Volt.

View attachment 234035
I know of no reason why you can't tow a small travel trailer with your S. I tow a rather large Aliner travel trailer with my Volt.
I've been through this in other threads. If you actually study what you should do, rather than what you can do, you'll find that you are liable for any accident you are involved in if you are exceeding towing limits. Your insurance has an out, and will not cover you. If someone is injured in the accident, you stand to lose everything you have and ruin you and your family's life forever.

I don't want to tow a trailer that much.

First .... it make absolutely no difference what I think.

Second, I agree ... polls should be yes or no. Obviously, the question posed is biased. Reread the no response, and the argument against is all set forth in the question.

Corporate giants and government leaders will do whatever they want. We have very little influence.

• Informative
Reactions: Quick2Judge