Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does anyone know of a good lender that offers delayed financing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's an inventory model I want to pick up monday or tuesday, I have enough cash to cover it and am leaving town next week so may not have time to line up financing. Anyone know of a bank who will let me pay cash and they send me the financed amount back shortly after, or is a refinance the only option? Trying to keep this a new purchase loan since terms should be a little better. Any ideas?

Most banks have an approval period of 30 days so unless you're leaving town for a month, get the loan now. Just let them know how much down you want to put. You'll get the final numbers on your MVPA

You should be able to get financing through a major bank like chase within 1-3 business days. For Tesla's financing they can get approvals in as little as 24 hours if you have a good credit history. Unless you have some credit challenges or no credit history you should be able to apply right now and have the financing set up by Tuesday.