Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does Tesla allow you to remove FSD from in stock inventory vehicles?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They generally will not remove FSD from those but it never hurts to ask. The problem right now is there are so few of those in stock that they know they will be able to sell them with FSD, and the extra $7K is pure margin for them so there is little motivation to remove it.
They will remove. Here is one with pretty good discount, and another one.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: anon125110
and pay 7000 dollars off the price?

Was wondering if anyone was successfuly able to do this recently.
Yup just did this last week. Once you place your order there is a spot on the website to do it. I think it's something like "adjust autopilot". It gives you a pop up that has a check box to remove FSD. It asks you to confirm and then you can refresh your page, and should show 7k less

Just want to thank everyone in this thread. I had been VINless since 1/7 for a Blue/Black LR AWD with AP and Aeros, and a couple hrs ago I spotted a demo in inventory that had 19s and FSD. Placed the order and removed the FSD, and the car is now assigned to me for a little less than I would have paid for the fresh build with aeros (demo car has 960 miles). Hoping for a quick and painless delivery and an end to the agony :)