Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Doors not closing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Two days ago our passenger side door wouldn’t close and the windows wouldn’t roll up or down. After quite a bit of troubleshooting they took it in to service and fixed it. Now today the drivers side is having the same problem. The door is completely ajar and won’t close and the windows don’t work. It’s sunday so service is closed. It’s just under freezing here so maybe that has something to do with it. Anyway needless to say we are extremely frustrated by this issue. What is going on? Has anyone else had this issue? Should we forgive Tesla? At this point we are actually thinking about changing cars because it’s so frustrating. We have a 2018 model x.

Two days ago our passenger side door wouldn’t close and the windows wouldn’t roll up or down. After quite a bit of troubleshooting they took it in to service and fixed it. Now today the drivers side is having the same problem. The door is completely ajar and won’t close and the windows don’t work. It’s sunday so service is closed. It’s just under freezing here so maybe that has something to do with it. Anyway needless to say we are extremely frustrated by this issue. What is going on? Has anyone else had this issue? Should we forgive Tesla? At this point we are actually thinking about changing cars because it’s so frustrating. We have a 2018 model x.

yes by all means return your car. because no other car has ever had problems ever.

then again im biased, i enjoy driving my car too much i can't imagine any sort of mechanical failure that would compel me to drive a different vehicle.