Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Found several issues when picking up the car, disappointed with the build quality.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my Model X in Seattle, 5 seater. Found several issues:
  • Scratch sound while raising the driver side window.
  • Squeak sound while opening/closing the passenger side door.
  • Buzzing sound near the front touch screen.
  • Rear right window raises slower than rear left window.
Well, not very surprised about scheduling services on Day 1 since I had the same experience when picking up my Model Y 2 years ago. But still disappointed.

Having reviewed all of your posts, they have all been negative; either you have the worst luck of anyone I know, you're simply a negative individual or these experiences have been manufactured (an unconvincing Tesla Q member?). I don't like to think it's the latter so I must ask - have you also had consistently bad experiences at airports, hotels, basically any area of life that requires you to engage with people? If so, it isn't Tesla...nor the world. Worse, some of these entities keep receipts...and see you coming a mile away.

Last edited:
Having reviewed all of your posts, they have all been negative; either you have the worst luck of everyone I know, you're simply a negative individual or these experiences have been manufactured (an unconvincing Tesla Q member?). I don't like to think it's the latter so I must ask - have you also had consistently bad experiences at airports, hotels, basically any area of life that requires you to engage with people? If so, it isn't Tesla...nor the world. Worse, some of these entities keep receipts.
By reviewing many posts in this forum, definitely many people bought Tesla cars and then joined the Tesla cult which doesn't really focus on talking about cars but judging people and not willing to see negative words about Tesla.
So many posts in this forum starts with discussing about Tesla cars then quickly changed to attacking people.
What I'm saying in this post is a fact which the Tesla cult people in this forum hate to face.
I have very good experiences in different areas with good income, nice houses and other nice cars, hopefully this information is helpful to you when you judge.

Reactions: cwerdna