Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Drivers setting and dashboard display questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 2018 Model S was set for two drivers, my wife and me. When using my wife's settings, a clock can be displayed on the right side of the dashboard, but when switching to my settings or Easy Entry (see attached photos), the clock display on the dashboard is missing. I don't know how to change the clock display settings. I would appreciate it if someone who knows could give me some guidance!

20240121_095107.jpg
20240121_095050.jpg

Each side of the IC - Instrument Cluster - can be programmed individually. For referrence you have matching “scroll wheel buttons” on the wheel. By holding down one of it (left side for left section of the IC and right side for right section) you will get pre-defined selection on that selected side. Choose one of your favourite.
Do remember that if your newly selected one is the same that is on the opposite side, then your confirmation by clicking the scroll button will move that selected item to be on that new side you confirmed it by this input. Be careful not to use brutal force on the buttons, they do brake. So yes, each different user can have different items selected.

Reactions: BulldogsRus