Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Edmonton Waiting List

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's unfortunate :/ My SA said it would be by the end of June but my SA is very short with me unfortunately. Not sure if it's because they are super busy but whenever I'm near the SC, I just see them standing around so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Who’s your SA ? I think they probably tired of people asking them everyday when their car is coming. I could imagine how hard that would be on them. I talk to my guy, I think it’s Harsh. 1 once every couple of weeks about generally question. I don’t bug him about the delivery time anymore, honestly I don’t think they know. And they over estimate when they are telling you so you don’t get mad. My guy said early July so I’m hoping for end of June. I just don’t understand how someone who ordered before me has a DD later than mine

Who’s your SA ? I think they probably tired of people asking them everyday when their car is coming. I could imagine how hard that would be on them. I talk to my guy, I think it’s Harsh. 1 once every couple of weeks about generally question. I don’t bug him about the delivery time anymore, honestly I don’t think they know. And they over estimate when they are telling you so you don’t get mad. My guy said early July so I’m hoping for end of June. I just don’t understand how someone who ordered before me has a DD later than mine
My SA is Harsh as well. I don't blame them especially with people bombarding them with questions about delivery dates. From what I've heard (just rumours), Sa's do know the current status of the vehicle but are either unwilling to check or unwilling to disclose due to Tesla cracking down on them. Similarly, don't understand how my DD is later than yours. Maybe it's just how Tesla's logistics work.

Got my MY LR delivered today in Edmonton. Couple M3’s and MY’s on the lot so they may have some other deliveries set for the next couple days. Great team even though the showroom is under construction.

I also created a custom M3 from the design studio but have been waiting for 2.5 months so I cancelled. The way I got the MY sooner was I ordered off “the existing models” list, took approx 1.5 weeks to deliver.

Got my MY LR delivered today in Edmonton. Couple M3’s and MY’s on the lot so they may have some other deliveries set for the next couple days. Great team even though the showroom is under construction.

I also created a custom M3 from the design studio but have been waiting for 2.5 months so I cancelled. The way I got the MY sooner was I ordered off “the existing models” list, took approx 1.5 weeks to deliver.
Where is the existing models list ?? Like existing inventory ??

Ordered Y LR red, black, 19”, tow package 13/4, EDD started off 5-9 weeks then late May - mid June, now end July - mid August.
David in the Canada waiting list said the same thing happened he called a Calgary SA and he gave him the scoop on his delivery and to not listen to the site. He told him his delivery is coming within the next week or so

Called Calgary. Happy to hear that they are "90% confident" that it will be delivered by the end of this month. They were able to look up my reservation number without hesitation but would not tell me when the build date was except that it's "in production". They said should be around the third week of June. Hopefully that holds true.

Reactions: cyberry