Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EmblemsOnly front bolt on Emblem screws don’t fit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I purchased a black bolt-on replacement front emblem from emblemsonly. Today I went to install it just to find out the OEM screws do not fit the new emblem. Anybody run into this issue? If so can you let me know the screw size or link to purchase some? I went through my spare screws and nothing fit.

as a suggestion of another member I ordered one from Etsy and it worked perfectly like OEM with the OEM bolts. Upon further inspection of the first one I ordered that did not work it appears the screw threads are the correct size for the OEM bolts but there is just too much plastic in the way of the threads not letting the screws through. So if anyone else has this issue they may be successful using a Dremel to open up the plastic covering the holes a bit.

as a suggestion of another member I ordered one from Etsy and it worked perfectly like OEM with the OEM bolts. Upon further inspection of the first one I ordered that did not work it appears the screw threads are the correct size for the OEM bolts but there is just too much plastic in the way of the threads not letting the screws through. So if anyone else has this issue they may be successful using a Dremel to open up the plastic covering the holes a bit.
Can you post a link to the Etsy seller? Looking for the same thing.