Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front LED Emblem/Logo for Model X?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Previously I got a front LED "T" emblem for my Model X from tesla-lights, but the guy who ran that has retired. Refitacar still sells the Model X front LED emblem, and it's GREAT, but it does not fit my X properly, so I had to remove it (I purchased it mistakenly). I'm curious if anyone knows of where I can get a new front LED T-emblem for my Model X?

Previously I got a front LED "T" emblem for my Model X from tesla-lights, but the guy who ran that has retired. Refitacar still sells the Model X front LED emblem, and it's GREAT, but it does not fit my X properly, so I had to remove it (I purchased it mistakenly). I'm curious if anyone knows of where I can get a new front LED T-emblem for my Model X?

prob something you can get on ali express

BUMP..... I'm not finding any lighted Tesla "T" options yet for the new Model X 2023 models.

Front emblem is at least easy to remove from what I've seen, similar to older models with a few screws. Great if you want to paint or plasti-dip it.

Can't even find any overlays for the rear T E S L A letter yet. Would ideally like to match in color to the front one and ditch the only remaining chrome on the vehicle.

I still have not found a new front lighted emblem. The old company I used for my front and rear TESLA lighted emblem shut down. I reached out to another major dealer from China and he declined to make an X version available, even though they offer a really tight one for the Model S.

I bought the same one a couple years ago. It burned out. I can’t find anything. I bought the rear one from refitacar and am going to try and take the led assembly out of that and put it in the original one from Tesla lights

Attachments

• S2ab5232f23844cc19ddbb6cc5fa67b7cm.jpg
    S2ab5232f23844cc19ddbb6cc5fa67b7cm.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 71
I bought the same one a couple years ago. It burned out. I can’t find anything. I bought the rear one from refitacar and am going to try and take the led assembly out of that and put it in the original one from Tesla lights
My back one also went out. The Tesla applique bar is still working, though, and it's beautiful. I wish they were still around.

my post is still awaiting an admin to approve as there was a link
i've removed it momentarily, but if you find a seller in Alixexpress and they sell the Front Model X Emblem they should be able to assist in getting it.

this is the seller and he can do this with LED but only 1 color option (white in front and RED in back)
its around 230 USD per set - you will have to message him directly as they dont advertise this due to Laws or something

my post is still awaiting an admin to approve as there was a link
i've removed it momentarily, but if you find a seller in Alixexpress and they sell the Front Model X Emblem they should be able to assist in getting it.

this is the seller and he can do this with LED but only 1 color option (white in front and RED in back)
its around 230 USD per set - you will have to message him directly as they dont advertise this due to Laws or something
There are a couple sellers on there. Can you screen shot or type the name of the seller from there. U can also message me with the information

Still only finding some limited rear logo options.....