Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Enable satnav display on RIGHT side of front screen on RHD Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The round steering wheel on my 2019 Model S obscures the top corners of the front dash screen, so I can't see the headlight indicators or the top part of the satnav display. The obscuring is worse on the left than the right, and interestingly, the right hand top corner of the screen doesn't have any indications or other info on it. I'm assuming that this was designed for left hand drive (LHD) cars. I would love to be able to set the satnav display to the right hand zone on the screen, but the option isn't there - I can select all the other display choices (energy, trips, clock, etc) but not satnav. Please can we have an enhancement to allow the selection of the satnav screen on the RIGHT hand zone of the display. It would be great to also have the headlight indications (high beam, etc) on that top right corner of the screen as well, so they're not obscured by the steering wheel (and yes, I've tried adjusting the wheel position, but it won't raise that much -it's at it's top position. The other alternative would be an after-market Yoke wheel, but that's really expensive!

Upvote 0