TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

End of Q sales...

Discussion in 'Canada' started by hingisfan, Sep 27, 2016.

1. hingisfan

hingisfan hingisfan_Mark_V

Mtl called me today to see if I was interested in a 75D. At first they didn't even know I was a 60 owner, they called me as a 3 reserver. They sent me a quick quote on a new 75D, and it's been discounted over 10k. If anyone is looking to buy, it's a great time! (upgrade way too costly for me, even tho I'd love AP)

• Like x 1
  2. Spenny818

Spenny818 Member

Was this on an inventory car? Or they were offering you $10k off to order a 75D?

3. hingisfan

hingisfan hingisfan_Mark_V

4. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

They called me too, the other day. Sounds like they're trying to meet end-of-quarter numbers again. Push out the inventory cars.

5. Blackout

Blackout Member

Hmmm Interesting...What are you opinions on Q4 tho? Do you think they might make it this time? Or are they relying on a possible announcement for the Model 3 at the end of the Year to calm investors down?

6. Blackout

Blackout Member

That would explain this article:

A third of Tesla’s Model S orders are coming from Model 3 reservation holders, says analyst